Manganese (II) Carbonate High Purity
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $10/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Packing: 25kgs or 50kgs or 1000kgs Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: High purity level
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- CAS Number: 598-62-9
- Trademark: JINTECO INTERNATIONAL
- HS Code: 283699900
- Appearance: Powder
- Purity: 43.5% Min. or 44% Min.
- Capacity: 6000mt / Year
- Origin: Jiangsu Lianyungang
Manganese carbonate (High purity level)
1. Chemical name: Manganese (II) carbonate
2. Chemical formula: MnCO3
3. Molecular weight: 114.95
4. CAS Number: 598-62-9
5. Properties: Rosy diamond crystal, or light brown powder, the relative density is 3.125. It's insoluble in water, but soluble in dilute inorganic acid. It's stable in dry air. When wet easily oxidized to form manganic oxide, when heated it will decompose and release carbon dioxide.
|Purity (Mn)||45% Min.|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.002% Max|
|Sulfate (As SO42-)||0.005% Max|
|Magsium (Mg)||0.003% Max|
|Iron (As Fe3+)||0.01% Max|
|Chloride (As Cl)||0.1% Max|
|Insoluble matter in hydrochloric acid||0.01% Max|
|Heavy metal ( As Pb)||0.002% Max|
|Nickel (Ni)||0.001% Max|
It is the raw material of production on telecommunications equipment ferrite.
It's widely used as catalyst on desulfurization, the paint on enamel, dyer on varnish and other raw materials for manufacturing manganese salt.
It's also used in medicine, machinery parts, phosphating treatment and so on.
Net weight: 25 kg / plastic woven bag, polyethylene lined bag, or according to customer requirements.
9. Storage and transportation:
Stored in a ventilated, dry warehouse and paying attention to moisture. Do not transport or storage with acid and oxidant. Transportation as per the requirement of common chemical products.
10. Capacity: 6000Mt / Year