Granular/ Manganese (II) Chloride Anhydrate
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Packing: 25kgs or 50kgs or 1000kgs Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Chemical Formula: Mncl2
- Capacity: 2000mt / Year
- Origin: Jiangsu Lianyungang
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Magnesium Chloride
- Purity (Mncl2): 98.5% Min..
- CAS Number: 7773-01-5
- Trademark: JINTECO INTERNATIONAL
- HS Code: 283699900
Manganese Chloride Anhydrate (Industrial Grade)
1. Chemical name: Manganous Chloride; Manganese dichloride;hyperchloride of managnese
2. Chemical formula: MnCl2
3. Molecular weight: 125.91
4. CAS Number: 7773-01-5
5. Properties: Peach granular with irregular polyhedron, the particle size is 2-5mm. It's produced by using special equipment squeezing molding, cut, sifted molding for manganese chloride anhydrouspowder and then dehydrating the related water via a special constant temperature dryer for the finished product. This product has the character that the particle size can be adjusted according to the requirements. It's strong solidity, powdery substance with a less. It also has the strong hygroscopicity. Analysis, sampling and packing shall be carried out in constant temperature under dry environment. It will elting and sublimating over 650 ºC. It is heated in the air to release hydrogen chloride and generate manganous-manganic oxide
|Purity (MnCl2)||98.5% Min.|
|Sulfate (As SO42-)||0.01% Max|
|Iron (As Fe3+)||0.01% Max|
|Heavy metal (As Pb2+)||0.01% Max|
|Water (H2O)||0.5% Max|
|Granular Size||2-5 cm|
This product is particularly suitable for use on magnesium manganese alloy and aluminum manganese alloy. It's very simple for adding so that adjustment process becomes easy the alloy composition.
It assure the stability of content for each batch of alloy and quality, improve the performance of special alloy.
Lower cost because the granular improve the environment of production, reducing the cost of packaging transportation.
Net Weight: 25kg/barrels, lined with double-layer bag (the bags 240 hours through water molecules and oxygen molecules ratio of 0%), compared with traditional packaging, does not appear damp and moisture absorption phenomenon, reducing the losses for user and avoiding the risk of import and export returns
9. Storage and transportation:
Stored in a cool, ventilated, dry warehouse. Sealed storage. This product is non flammable and explosive substances according to the general chemical transportation, Protecting from rain and sunshine.
10. Capacity: 2000Mt / Year