- Model NO.: Industrial-grade
- Appearance: White Crystals
- Manganese Sulfate (Mnso4 • H2O): 98% Min.
- CAS: 10034-96-5
- Trademark: JINTECO INTERNATIONAL
- Origin: Lian Yun Gang
- Type: Manganese Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Chemical Formula: Mnso4.H2O
- Capacity: 5000mt / Year
- Specification: industrial grade
- HS Code: 28332990
Manganese Sulphate (Industrial Grade )
1. Chemical name: Manganese sulphate
2. Chemical formula: MnSO4·H2O
3. Molecular weight: 169.01
4. CAS Number: 10034-96-5
5. Properties: Light pink monoclinic crystal. The relative density is 2.95, It's soluble in water and in ethanol. It will become into anhydrous salt When heated to 700 ºC and begin to decompose at 850 ºC
|Manganese sulfate (MnSO4 · H2O)||98% Min.|
|Iron (As Fe3+)||0.01% Max|
|Chloride (As Cl)||0.02% Max|
|Water insoluble||0.05% Max|
It's one of the important trace element fertilizer, used as a feed additive in animal husbandry and feed industry, making a good development of livestock and poultry, and the fattening effect.
It is also a raw material for the processing of paint and ink, and the raw material for electrolytic manganese and other manganese salt.
Net weight: 25 kg / plastic woven bag, polyethylene lined bag, or according to customer requirements.
9. Storage and transportation:
Stored in a ventilated, dry warehouse and paying attention to moisture. Preventing from weathering and moisture, rain and sun. Transportation as per the requirement of common chemical products.
10. Capacity: 5000Mt / Year