Mnco3 Purity (Mn) 44% Min.
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $100/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Packing: 25kgs or 50kgs or 1000kgs Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Industrial-grade
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- CAS: 598-62-9
- Capacity: 6000mt / Year
- Trademark: JINTECO INTERNATIONAL
- Origin: Jiangsu Lianyungang
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Formula: Mnco3
- Purity (Mn): 44% Min.
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Specification: industrial grade
- HS Code: 283699900
Manganese carbonate (Industrial Grade )
1. Chemical name: Manganese carbonate
2. Chemical formula: MnCO3
3. Molecular weight: 114.95
4. CAS Number: 598-62-9
5. Properties: Rosy diamond crystal, or light brown powder, the relative density is 3.125. It's insoluble in water, but soluble in dilute inorganic acid. It's stable in dry air. When wet easily oxidized to form manganic oxide, when heated it will decompose and release carbon dioxide.
|Purity (Mn)||44% Min.|
|Sulfate (As SO42-)||0.5% Max|
|Iron (As Fe3+)||0.1% Max|
|Chloride (As Cl)||0.01% Max|
It is the raw material of production on telecommunications equipment ferrite.
It's widely used as catalyst on desulfurization, the paint on enamel, dyer on varnish and other raw materials for manufacturing manganese salt.
It's also used in medicine, machinery parts, phosphating treatment and so on
It is widely used as an additive to plant fertilizers to cure manganese deficient crops.
Net weight: 25 kg / plastic woven bag, polyethylene lined bag, or according to customer requirements.
9. Storage and transportation:
Stored in a ventilated, dry warehouse and paying attention to moisture. Do not transport or storage with acid and oxidant. Transportation as per the requirement of common chemical products.
10. Capacity: 6000Mt / Year