Manganese Chloride Monohydrate /Organic Chloride Catalyst
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Packing: 25kgs or 50kgs or 1000kgs Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Chemical Formula: Mncl2.H2O
- Molecular Weight: 143.91
- Origin: Jiangsu Lianyungang
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Magnesium Chloride
- Purity (Mncl2): 98.5% Min.
- Capacity: 1000mt / Year
- Trademark: JINTECO INTERNATIONAL
- HS Code: 283699900
Manganese Chloride Monohydrate (Industrial Grade)
1. Chemical name: Manganous Chloride; Manganese dichloride;hyperchloride of managnese
2. Chemical formula: MnCl2·H2O
3. Molecular weight: 143.91
4. Properties: Rose colored monoclinic crystals, relative density 2.01, melting point 58, It's easy to soluble in water, alcohol, insoluble in ether. It has the character of water absorption and easy deliquescence. It will lost part of crystal water at 106 ºC and all crystal water to anhydrous at 198 ºC.
|Purity (MnCl2)||98.5% Min.|
|Sulfate (As SO42-)||0.01% Max|
|Iron (As Fe3+)||0.01% Max|
|Heavy metal (As Pb2+)||0.01% Max|
l Used as the raw material of organic chloride catalyst, paint driers and gasoline anti-knocking agent.
l Suitable for pharmaceutical synthesis and feed additives, analytical reagents, dyes and pigment manufacturing, Magnesium alloy, aluminum alloy smelting.
l Used for brown brick production, pharmaceutical and manufacture of dry batteries.
l Used as a trace element fertilizer in agriculture.
Net weight: 25 kg / plastic woven bag, polyethylene lined bag, or according to customer requirements.
9. Storage and transportation:
Stored in a cool, ventilated, dry warehouse. Sealed storage. This product is non flammable and explosive substances according to the general chemical transportation, Protecting from rain and sunshine.
10. Capacity: 1000Mt / Year