Manganese (2+) Hydrogen Phosphate
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag Lined with Plastic Bags,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Industrial-grade
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: JINTECO INTERNATIONAL
- Origin: Lian Yun Gang
- Type: Calcium Carbonate
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Specification: industrial grade
- HS Code: 28352990
Manganese Dihydrogen Phosphate 40% Liquid
1. Chemical name: Manganese bis(dihydrogen phosphate); Manganese(2+) dihydrogen phosphate; Manganese(2+) phosphate (1:2); Mazhef; Mazhef salt;
2. Chemical formula: Mn (H2PO4) 2 ·2H2O
3. Molecular weight: 284.94
4. CAS Number: 18718-07-5
5. Properties: White to pale yellow or reddish crystalline, soluble in water. Flocculent precipitate formed from hydrolysis, The solution is acidic and insoluble in alcohol. It also have the moisture absorption and easy to get metamorphic if conacting with oxide. It has a corrosive effect. Dehydration to anhydrous if higher than 100 ºC. The powder manganese dihydrogen phosphate is the main content, containing a small amount of iron phosphate and hydrogen phosphate, commonly known as Mariv salt.
|The content (Phosphoric acid and phosphate P2O5)||46-52% Min.|
|Mn (Mn)||14.5% Min.|
|Iron ( Fe)||0.2-2%|
|the water insoluble matter|
(The total acidity of 25 drops)
|Sulfate (SO42- )||0.07% Max|
|Chloride (Cl)||0.05% Max|
It's used for iron and steel products, especially used for the phosphating treatment on large machinery equipment, it be a rust proof as a phosphating agents.
Net weight: 25 kg / plastic woven bag or drum, polyethylene lined bag, or according to customer requirements.
9. Storage :
Should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry warehouse, the container must be sealed, transportation from away the rain, the sunshine.
10. Capacity: 1200 tons / year.